In this guide we’re going to show you how to create your own nether portal in creative mode. While custom nether portals may not be on the same scale as the ones in vanilla minecraft, they can still be a lot of fun and give you a healthy dose of creativity.
This is the first step-by-step video on how to make a nether portal in Minecraft 1.8 or higher. It was very hard working on this video and I am proud that I finished it. Without further ado, let’s get started with making a nether portal in Minecraft Creative Mode!
How to make a nether portal in creative
What you need:
– 10 obsidian
– 1 diamond
– 1 nether star (crafting table)
How to make a portal to heaven in minecraft:
1. First, you will need to find a place above ground where you want your portal to be. You may want to build some walls around it so that no one can accidentally walk into it and die instantly.
2. Now, go down into the Nether and start mining for ore that you will need for your portal. It is recommended that you make at least two obsidian blocks so that you can have one extra block if something goes wrong while making your portal (this can happen easily). You may also want to make some lava as well as obsidian so that you can use it later on for decoration or other purposes. If you don’t have any experience with mining in the Nether or have never been there before, then this may take awhile depending on where exactly you are located and how much time there is left until dawn. For example, if it’s almost dawn and there’s hardly any time left until it arrives then it would be best to just get out of there quickly before dying from exhaustion or getting killed by an enemy mob since there wouldn’t be
There are many ways to make a nether portal in Minecraft. The most common way is with obsidian and blaze powder. Here’s how:
First, you need to make an obsidian generator. To do this, you’ll need to stack up 8 blocks of obsidian on top of each other in the shape of a square. Then, light the bottom block on fire by placing some torches around it. Once it’s lit, it will start generating more obsidian at the bottom of the structure. Keep adding more obsidian until you have enough for your first pillar!
Next, you’ll need to get some blaze rods from netherrack or Nether fortresses. If you’re lucky enough to find them already crafted into rods, that’s great! Otherwise, take these rods and combine them with flint and steel (which can be made using 3 pieces of flint and 4 pieces of coal) to make blaze powder! Now that you’ve got some blaze powder, head back over to your obsidian structure and place two blocks down on either side of it so that there is a gap between them where they meet at one end (see picture below). Next throw in some blaze
How to make a nether portal in creative
1. Get 10 obsidian and 1 blaze powder
2. Create a 2×2 hole with the obsidian and place the blaze powder in the middle of it.
3. Now you should have a nether portal!
How to make a Nether Portal in Minecraft
To create a Nether Portal, you need to fill it with obsidian, light it and then right click on it. This will take you to the Nether.
Once you are in the nether, you can find Nether Fortresses and dungeons. These are great places to find valuable items including gold and iron ingots. If you want to get back home, just follow these steps:
1) Find an End Portal (see below)
2) Place blocks around the portal until there is no light coming out of it (make sure that there is no lava coming out of it either!)
3) Make sure there is no lava within seven blocks of the portal (if there is lava inside your walls, you cannot create your portal!)
4) Light up your portal with flint and steel and then right click on it again!
How to Make a Nether Portal in Minecraft
The portal is one of the most useful items in Minecraft. It allows you to travel from one dimension to another and back again (unless you’re playing on an older version of the game). If you want to make your own nether portal, these are the steps you’ll need to follow:
Step 1: Find some obsidian blocks. These are found at the bottom of the Nether, so if you’ve just entered this dimension for the first time, that’s where you should start looking. You can also find them in villages and under overhangs, but it’s much easier just to mine them from lava pools.
Step 2: Find some nether wart plants (they look like green mushrooms) and mine them with your pickaxe until they break open and reveal some drops. Pick up those drops and use them on your crafting table (you’ll need at least two drops per block). The resulting blocks will be called “nether bricks” – they are solid black squares with a texture similar to glass.