Why did you decide to build a pallet bench? Was it to save money? To build something unique? Do you even know how to build a pallet bench? It’s not rocket science, but there are some tips and tricks that can make the process easier.
Building a pallet bench is a really fun and unique way to add seating to your outdoor space. The great thing about this project is that you can create a bench for your deck, patio or even inside your home. If you love the look of pallets, simple pallet bench pallet bench with back but need some additional seating in your home? This project is for you!
How to build a pallet bench
Pallet benches are a great way to add some extra seating to your patio, garden or deck. They’re also a great way to recycle old pallets and give them a new life.
Here are some ideas for pallet benches:
Simple pallet bench
Pallet bench with back
Bench with storage space
This is a simple pallet bench that you can make in less than a day. The materials are all easy to find, and the project is budget-friendly. You can build this pallet bench for under $50 in about 2 hours.
Here’s how to build a pallet bench:
1) Gather your materials
You’ll need about 6 to 8 wooden pallets. If you’re lucky, you may be able to find them for free or for very cheap at a local flea market or thrift store. Otherwise, check out websites like Freecycle and Craigslist for people who want to get rid of them.
Make sure that all boards are in good condition and won’t splinter when cut with a saw, because they will be coming in contact with your skin later on! Also make sure that they don’t have any nails sticking out; those will poke right through your pants leg when sitting on it!
2) Cut all boards into equal lengths
Once you have your boards, measure each one individually (there should be no more than 1/8″ difference between any two boards). Cut off any excess length leaving around 3″ extra length; this will be used later on as legs when attaching the boards together.
Pallet bench for the garden
This pallet bench is made from a single pallet, and it is easy to build. It’s perfect for outdoor use in your garden or patio, but it could also be used as an indoor bench if you wanted to. The only tools you need are a saw and a screwdriver/drill. The instructions below will show you how to build it:
1. Choose a pallet that is not damaged or rotten in any way. Make sure that it has been well painted with several coats of paint, as this will help prevent rot and make the wood last longer in an outdoor setting.
2. Cut the top bars off of each end of the pallet (these are often referred to as slats). Then cut off about 1/4 inch from each side (so you have one inch thick pieces).
3. Cut two pieces from these slats which are about 6 inches wide by 24 inches long (30 cm x 60 cm). This should give you two pieces that look like this:
Building a pallet bench is an easy project that you can do in less than an hour. This project is perfect for beginners and it will cost you less than $50.
Pallet benches are great because they’re inexpensive and they don’t take up too much space in your home. You can use these benches as extra seating or as a place to put your feet up while watching TV. They’re also great if you have a small space in your apartment or condo that needs more seating options but don’t want to spend money on a new piece of furniture (because let’s be honest, who has money for new furniture?).
Here’s how to build a pallet bench:
1) Find two pallets of the same size that are about 10 inches wide by 30 inches long. You can find these at any home improvement store or lumber yard for around $10 each.
2) Lay the pallets side by side so that they form an “L” shape with one end flat on the ground and the other end higher than the other end by about 3 inches (5 inches if you want it taller). This will give you enough height so that when someone sits down on it there will be plenty of room between their legs and
Pallet benches are easy to make and they can be a great addition to your garden or patio. These benches are made with pallets and they look amazing!
Here are some ideas on how to build a pallet bench:
1. Use pallets as legs for your bench.
2. Attach two pallets together with hinges at the back of the bench to make it more comfortable. This will also add a lot of stability to your workpiece.
3. You can also attach wheels under one end of your bench so that you can move this around easily when needed.