If you’re new to tumblr, don’t let that word intimidate you. Tumblr is a social network/blogging platform that allows users to post text, images and video (sometimes referred to as “microblogging”). It’s an excellent platform for blogging beginners and pros alike.
Tumblr is a great blogging platform. One of the coolest things about Tumblr is how easy it is to create a blog. Today, I want to show you how to use tumblr as an artist, how to use tumblr on iphone Tumblr for blogging.
How to use tumblr for blogging
Tumblr is a microblogging site that allows you to share text, links, photos and videos with your followers. It’s similar to Twitter, but instead of 140 characters per post, you can write as much as you want.
Tumblr is very popular with artists and writers, who use it as a platform to share their work. But if you’re looking for more than just pictures of cats and recipes, here are some tips on how to use Tumblr:
How to get started on Tumblr
If you’re not already signed up with Tumblr, then it’s easy enough to do so. You’ll need an email address and password (or mobile number if you want to sign in using your phone number), along with an avatar pic or photo for your profile page.
Once you’ve created your account on the website, all you need to do is follow blogs that interest you by clicking “follow” under each post or clicking the heart icon on a blog’s homepage. You can also search for other users’ blogs by name or keyword in the search box at the top of any page on the site. Your own blog will appear in search results along with those run by other people.
Tumblr is a great platform for artists and bloggers alike. It’s easy to use, has a nice design, and it’s free!
Not only is it a great place to post your art or blog posts, but it’s also a great way to find new followers who might be interested in your work.
If you’re new to tumblr, here are some tips on how to get started:
1) Create an account: You can sign up for tumblr using your email address or by connecting with Facebook or Twitter. Once you’re on the homepage, click “sign up” and enter your information. You’ll need an email address so that tumblr can send you notifications about new followers and messages.
2) Add tags: Tags are keywords that describe your blog post and help people find it when they search for those terms. For example, if I were posting about my latest drawing tutorial on tumblr, I would add tags like “drawing,” “art tutorial,” “how to draw,” etc. If someone searches for any of those words in the search bar at the top of their dashboard (or in Google), then my post will appear in their results!
When it comes to social media platforms, Tumblr is a favorite for many. From artists to bloggers, there are plenty of ways you can use this platform to your advantage.
Here are some tips on how to use Tumblr for blogging:
1. Find your niche. This is the most important tip for using Tumblr as a blogger. You need to find out what you want to blog about and who your audience is going to be. Once you have this figured out, you can start building your blog accordingly.
2. Make sure your content is unique and quality driven. If you don’t have anything interesting or original to say, then no one will care about following your blog anyway!
3. Stay active on the site by posting regularly and interacting with other users as well as following their blogs as well if they do so with yours!
4. Make sure that your posts are easy to navigate through so people can find what they’re looking for easily without having to scroll through hundreds of images just trying to find something specific within your collection of posts!
The blogging platform Tumblr is a great way to share your thoughts and art. It’s also popular with creative types, who use it to curate images they find online and repost them with commentary.
Tumblr is an easy way to add your voice and your artwork to the Internet. Here’s how to get started:
Create a Tumblr account. You’ll need an email address and a password. Once you’re logged in, you can customize your profile page by adding an avatar and bio information, as well as setting up an About page that explains what you do, what inspires you, etc.
Add posts from other sites. To add posts from another site (such as Instagram), click the “Share” button on that page, then click “Embed.” Copy the embed code from there and paste it into Tumblr’s text box for HTML embeds (just above where it says “Publish”). If there are multiple images or videos on the page, highlight all of them before pasting so that they all display in your post. Note: You won’t be able to see this HTML embed code until after you’ve published the post—it doesn’t appear in preview mode!
Customize your blog’s appearance by adding widgets (like mini-calendars or
How to use tumblr on iphone
Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website founded in 2007 by David Karp. The service allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. Users can follow other users’ blogs, like posts, and reblog them to their own followers. In December 2014, Tumblr featured nearly 95 million blogs. As of 2018, the website had 555 million monthly visitors.
Tumblr was founded by David Karp in 2007, who was then a student at New York University’s Stern School of Business. He began the service as a side project to entertain his college friends on nights and weekends. Karp’s company, Davidville Inc., has since been renamed Tumblr Inc., which is owned by Verizon Communications through its subsidiary Oath Inc..
The name “Tumblr” was coined by Karp as a portmanteau of “tumble” and “ramblings”.
How to use tumblr as an artist
Karp launched the website from his NYU dormitory room on February 21, 2007; within 24 hours, he said that it already had 30,000 users and 40% growth per week. The site hosted an early web video series called “Formation Station”, created by Karp’s brother-in-law Joseph Putnam (a former classmate of Karp).
Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website which allows users to create, share and follow other people’s blogs. The site was founded in 2007 by David Karp, who had previously created an RSS feed-aggregator called KarpTube.
Tumblr allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. Users can follow other users’ blogs (called “following” or “subscribing”), as well as make their blogs private. Users may customize their Tumblr profiles with photos, links and various forms of stylized text. As of December 2013, over 100 million blogs have been created on Tumblr.
In February 2014, it was announced that Yahoo! would buy Tumblr for $1.1 billion. This deal would make Tumblr the fifth most visited website in the U.S., behind Google, Facebook, YouTube and Amazon. In June 2016, Verizon Communications acquired Yahoo!’s core business for $4.83 billion including Tumblr.
In 2017-18 Verizon sold off its remaining stake after shutting down Yahoo! Japan and turning over Tumblr’s development to Automattic.